keskiviikko 22. toukokuuta 2013

Indulgent day

A healthy lunch for an otherwise indulgent day... The little one is in daycare, and I'm enjoying a day-off on my own. A visit to the Iittala Outlet store, a little run and the a lunch on the balcony with a book. How I've missed being able to do this on my own...


Smoked salmon salad

Lettice
Rocket salad
Coriander
Artichokes from a jar
Tomato
Spring Onion
Avoca Citrus Salad Dressing



Avoca Citrus Salad Dressing
1 tbs lemon juice
4 tbs olive oil
grated lemon peel (1/2 lemon)
1 garlic clove 
1 tsp of mustard

Just put everything in a jar and mix well. 
The baby food jars are perfect for making and storing salad dressing. 


Luckily Iittala Outlet Store sells napkins and other utilities (like the garlic press in the other picture) so I didn't have to buy new tableware...



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti