sunnuntai 30. syyskuuta 2012

Spinach and mackarel for dinner

Instead of going to the shop I decided to make dinner from whatever was available, starting with the smoked mackarel. Found this recipe, which turned out splendidly!

First you put the spinach mixture (I used frozen spinach) and the smoked mackarel on top (and I prefer the whole smoked, not the filets). 


Then you make a whole in the middle, and fill it with the egg. And then put the creme fraiche and cream cheese mixture on top and pop it in the oven. 


Scrumptous!


I've admired a local restaurant, who serve eggs (poached in their special cooker where you can adjust the temperature very very accurately) so that the yolk is nearly hardboiled but the white is still a bit loose. Well here I managed it myself!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti